Friday, October 21, 2016

Blythewood Varsity Football Team Starts the Season

BY CAROL ANN CRAIG, Freshman
BLYTHEWOOD---  Every Friday night fans and students come out to support the Blythewood High School varsity football team.


“My main goal for the season is to become state champion,” junior quarterback Jordyn Adams said. Adams said he believes the team has the potential to make it with teamwork.


Varsity football players have had many rough patches through the last seasons. With the lose against Westwood High School after starting with a good season.


“I wish for everyone to be happy and healthy as we work hard and play hard,”  Adams said.  


Some of these players are going to be leaving this year as seniors on the team.


“I would love to be state champion, but also leave a legacy in the program these two years and everyone remember me more as the person I was more than just a football player,” Adams said.


Adams also plays baseball at Blythewood High and does travel ball during the season. He has also received seven Division one scholarship offers to play baseball and football.

“My main goal for the season is be able to play all year and get through the whole season," said senior defensive end Armon Bosier.


Armon Bosier is involved at Blythewood High in many clubs and is nice to everyone he meets.


“No I think everything happened in the previous seasons and games for a reason and it made us all better and stronger as a team,” Boiser said.  


“I want to end the season knowing that I left everything on the field and of course to win the state championship,” said Boiser.


Bossier has been playing on the varsity team since his sophomore year. With him being a senior, this year he said he wants to make it the best he can and work hard and play hard.